The ArT of HEROWARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ArT of HEROWARS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St.NiRVaNa
Admin
St.NiRVaNa

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW] Empty
PostSubject: The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW]   The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:44 am

The name was the idea of Ask_Your_Mind from the 6th century BC book written by Sun Tzu, The Art of War. It has 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of WARFARE, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time.

The Clan was first created in EURO by Ask_Your_Mind, Sarin, Jawad and other great EURO players that time (maybe Ask and Jawad would give more details about this). Then was recreated in the EAST by Jawad with The_Arch_Angel, SSKiNN and later by Gh9st, BigBluffMcGruff, dOrk, Chips-a-Ho3, The_Art_of_Rape, iLoveB00bies and others. This is the golden age of HEROWARS for me i guess. Learned a lot of things from these guys.

Last edited by St.NiRVaNa on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clan-aohw.forumotion.net
Jawad.

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW]   The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 am

Hi this is Jawad. Originally like Nirv said AOHW was created in euro by Sarin Ask ,Papa and me. The reason for the move was because believe it or not we felt our old clan WOHW in euro was being dominated by east players ^^ and we had no say. Because of this we decided to leave and create a clan run by euro players. Needless to say we soon realised that the East coast held a bigger challenge fos us in pro hw gaming so we decided one by one to start playing more there. This resulted in the end of AOHW in euro.

Unfortunately many of the players i mentioned have stopped playing wc3 except me and ask ^^ bu nevertheless an AOHW was created in east and was at one point the biggest clan in East and also in my opinion held the best players ^^.
Back to top Go down
St.NiRVaNa
Admin
St.NiRVaNa

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Very interesting..   The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Very interesting! Hope these guys come back and play this game again.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-aohw.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW]   The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ArT of HEROWARS [AoHW]
Page 1 of 1