The ArT of HEROWARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ArT of HEROWARS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
St.NiRVaNa
Admin
St.NiRVaNa

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-13

St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN Empty
PostSubject: St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN   St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 am

St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN

I'm turning 15 in 2 weeks Very Happy so yea HAPPY BDAY to me!! cheers I'm playing this game for 2 yrs now I guess, I really cant remember when I started playing. I'm from South California so if I hosted a laggy game in EURO or in EAST im so sorry Embarassed. I own in West, 16 ms FTW.

First Hero Wars clan was THC1, not sure if 21terorist or Darktemplar who recruited me from a pub game and introduced me to THC1. Brico tested and invited me and Severedties took away all the NOOBLETS in me or whatever you want to call it he made me PRO. Outside HW i love hiking, camping, surfing, snorkeling, kayaking and I play basketball a lot Basketball .

West Clan: THC1 > SUM > TPC > Qw > AoHW

East Clan: THC2 > AoHW > dYe

Euro Clan: AoHW > Icey
Back to top Go down
https://clan-aohw.forumotion.net
St.WiSDoM

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN   St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 am

aj is a dirty whore. yes i am posting on here because i am bored and my wc isnt working atm
Back to top Go down
http://spankwire.com
SeveredTieS

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN   St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

glad i can help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN   St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St.NiRVaNa aka SSKiNN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ArT of HEROWARS :: About Us-
Jump to: