The ArT of HEROWARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ArT of HEROWARS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to drink on Friday night...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RespawnCamper

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-06

What to drink on Friday night... Empty
PostSubject: What to drink on Friday night...   What to drink on Friday night... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:48 am

I'd suggest that you start drinking around 8am to achieve maximum drunkness (not required, but the exponential break-down properties of alcohol make it easy to stay drunk this way)...

So start off with your favorite hard alcohol (mine is tequila), drink about 4 shots (I drink double shots, but I drink twice as much anyway). Make sure to have plenty of good food on hand... anything greasy and salty works best (tacos, nachos, pizza, steak, etc.)

Let this settle for about an hour (maybe more if you're not a heavy drinker), then drink about 2 beers per hour... (more food required)

around 2:00pm, you should take a nap to avoid being tired later on... wake up at around 8:00pm, then drink about 3 more shots of your favorite hard alcohol; let this settle for about 1/2 hour then proceed to drink 1-2 beers per hour until 1:00 am... (more food required)

If you did this right, you should be plenty drunk for your friday night...

That's my drinking method for dealing with Friday; feel free to post yours Laughing
Back to top Go down

What to drink on Friday night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ArT of HEROWARS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: