The ArT of HEROWARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ArT of HEROWARS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urban(x)Undead (new Member)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urban(x)Undead

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Empty
PostSubject: Urban(x)Undead (new Member)   Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:22 am

Hello im Urban(x)Undead and uh im 16 years old i am a hard core paintballer, i play wc3 on my off time. i started to develop an intrest in Hero wars recently and if you can teach meh a few things that would be great!!... I like hero wars becuz its all about strategy just like well duhhh... (Paintball) the funny thing is that sometimes when a play wc3 i toggle my mouse left click right click left click right click really fast the day i paintball so that might be my flaw in playing hero wars.... but uh im not noob or Godlike pro but im an okay fair player i love to chat and communicate with other people i check the fourms daily, and uh if you guys need a hand ill be glad to help out!!! Thanks....

Twisted Evil "Spread Undeath to the world of joy"
Sincerly:Urban(x)Undead
Back to top Go down
St.NiRVaNa
Admin
St.NiRVaNa

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Welcome Bro!   Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Yea I think nothing can beat the adrenalin rush of this game ..defending 2 heros rushing or attacking and making damage against your opponent ...come on what other game could give you the fun and excitement. Wink

A good way to start learning the game is to read Malek's Guide which is posted here. Second, I say watch replays and learn from it (check your mistakes, timing of your attack and toming, right items to buy, how to defend the hero, etc). And third, always find a good player to play dont dodge a game just try to learn from them cheers
Back to top Go down
https://clan-aohw.forumotion.net
Urban(x)Undead

PostSubject: Re: Urban(x)Undead (new Member)   Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 am

St.NiRVaNa wrote:
Yea I think nothing can beat the adrenalin rush of this game ..defending 2 heros rushing or attacking and making damage against your opponent ...come on what other game could give you the fun and excitement. Wink

A good way to start learning the game is to read Malek's Guide which is posted here. Second, I say watch replays and learn from it (check your mistakes, timing of your attack and toming, right items to buy, how to defend the hero, etc). And third, always find a good player to play dont dodge a game just try to learn from them cheers

Thank for this wonderful advice St.NiRVaNa lol not alot of clan memebers on everytime im on what does everyone show up?? i would like to parpicipate in this cool clan P.s: when no one is on i usally play blood footies, Island defense, Hero wars ice,
HLW, and sometimes Loap..

Sincerly: Urban(x)Undead
Twisted Evil "Spread Undeath to the world of joy!"
Back to top Go down
St.NiRVaNa
Admin
St.NiRVaNa

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Urban(x)Undead (new Member)   Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Where you from?

We usually do Pro games between 7 pm to 10 pm PST.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-aohw.forumotion.net
Urban(x)Undead

PostSubject: reply   Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Ya.... Im from El Paso,Tx so 7-10PM is pretty late for me =(

Plus........ I gotta do Paintball Early in the morning so i can get my spot in the millenium pro paintball championship which is a pretty big deal for me... I played paintball since i was 13 and this is my break i got to wake up at 4 in the morning and leave at 4:30 i get there at 4:45 play in the tourney untill 7 in the morning so ya... i get tired by the time its 7-10 pm

Is the any way you can reallocate the time back 1 hour lke 6-10? if it was that would be great!! Cool

Sincerly: Urban(x)Undead
Twisted Evil "Spread Undeath to the world of joy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban(x)Undead (new Member)   Urban(x)Undead              (new Member) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban(x)Undead (new Member)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ArT of HEROWARS :: About Us-
Jump to: